Booking and cancellation policies
- If you will to book the whole riad, please feel free to contact us. The riad can host 18 persons in the suites.
- Offers may not be used in addition with other offers or negotiated rates. The website is ruled for choosing the best rate for you at the time you choose.
- Our rates include breakfast and wifi connection.
- Exchange rates are estimates only and the bill is to be settled in moroccan Dirhams (MAD) upon check-out.
- Peak season : Christmas, New Year Eve, Festival of World Sacred Music Festival. During high season, any cancellation must interfere before 6:00 p.m. local hour, 14 days before arrival and avoid penalty (one night). If cancellation interferes less than 8 days before arrival, all stay is due.
Cancellation policy (except peak season - see above)
- Any cancellations must be made 4 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of the whole stay’s charge. Thanks for your understanding.
- Between 5 and 7 days before, one night room will be charged.
- 8 days before, you will be refund.
- Children are welcome from 8 years old and over. The Historic building does not have the same type of comfortable security than our standards in Europe or North America. Parents should be alert at any time. Please, note that children age 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number of adults in your reservation.
- Pets are not allowed in our Riad except if you contact us directly for more information.
- Champagne, flowers and chocolates, moroccan cakes requested as optional extras will be in your room upon arrival unless requested otherwise.
- The design for our suites is unique. On our website, pictures are representative of the suites.
- At your arrival, you will be asked to present an official ID card and a security deposit.